WPCentral Podcasts (Dave/James pass this to Daniel)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
To Daniel:

I know people are busy, and you and the writers do a really good job of keeping this site busy and happening. That said, it has been a few months since the last WPCentral podcast (that I can see). I would think that you and at least 2 other writers could do a podcast once a month. I find podcasts often more interesting than articles as opinions and personalities tend to come out more. If getting multiple writers together is just too hard, consider adding a member or two of your choice from the forums. I think it would be great for the site.

Just my thought! I am pretty sure there has been a thread about podcasts at some point but oh well...

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yah I don't know what's up. With all the Talk Mobile stuff happening they just might be to busy right know.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
So Daniel and I have had some nightmare schedules the last couple of months that have made podcasting extremely difficult. However we're hoping to be back this week if all goes well, I'll make sure to speak to him tonight and try to get everything confirmed.

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
So Daniel and I have had some nightmare schedules the last couple of months that have made podcasting extremely difficult.

Will you guys consider having guests (maybe forum members or moderators) to increase the likelihood that the podcast can be made weekly by either:

a) You two.
b) You two plus the guest.
c) One of you two plus the guest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea