Can't Login To WP Central!

Nokia1020

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

My previous username that I had been using up until yesterday was RazrHD132. When trying to login today, I found that my login info was not registering in the system. I tried creating a new password and that led me to get a message saying my username was not valid. I then tried to use the "forgot my username" button which resulted in the website saying my email is not registered on the site.

Finally, I ended up creating this new username I have now which is technically registered under the same email as my old one. When trying to change the email in my settings online from a lower case f to a capital F as my email is actually listed, I get a dialogue box saying that the email (with the capital F) is already in use.

Hope this made sense and that someone can find my lost account and either delete it or merge it (I do prefer this username as it is more relevant to me now!

I should add that I have tried logging in both on the tapatalk app and via PC with the same results when trying to enter my RazrHD132 username

Thanks

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 via Tapatalk

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That's weird, never heard of that account error before. Are you able to log into any other mobile nations sites with your old username? If not, I would suggest hitting up the mobile nations forums as they will be able to better assist you. As well try to shoot an email off to "accounts at mobilenations dot com".

Also I'll report this post for you to get some further help on it from the moderators.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

My previous username that I had been using up until yesterday was RazrHD132. When trying to login today, I found that my login info was not registering in the system. I tried creating a new password and that led me to get a message saying my username was not valid. I then tried to use the "forgot my username" button which resulted in the website saying my email is not registered on the site.

Finally, I ended up creating this new username I have now which is technically registered under the same email as my old one. When trying to change the email in my settings online from a lower case f to a capital F as my email is actually listed, I get a dialogue box saying that the email (with the capital F) is already in use.

Hope this made sense and that someone can find my lost account and either delete it or merge it (I do prefer this username as it is more relevant to me now!

I should add that I have tried logging in both on the tapatalk app and via PC with the same results when trying to enter my RazrHD132 username

Thanks

Hi Nokia1020 (or should I say RazrHD132) :)

Sorry for the issues you've encountered. I've looked into our Passport panel and you are correct, I don't see your old account either. I've escalated the issue up to our tech team and they will check it out right away for you. Please bear with us in the meantime while they work their magic. If you encounter issues like this, please feel free to let us know in our Passport/Account Support forum.

Thanks!
Dave

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok.. found some info. If you would PM me, I want to go over your user info and don't want to do it in a public forum. :)

Thanks
Dave

Nokia1020

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Pm sent.

I also did send an email to the admins of the passport panel (if memory serves right)

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I also have login issues. I can log in to the WPCentral app. But everytime I try to use the web browser on the phone I get invalid this and that no matter what I do. I don't understand what's the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss