Why can't we get a free full version app of WPCentral as new year gift for wp users??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Don't you think that spending only $0.99 cents is to help pay for the site? At least that's how I see it. Its not cheap to have a site as big as WP.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
but they can keep the app free for just one day!!
MANY DEVELOPERS DO THAT!!
many developers don't have
active sites like this either.

I'm sorry but people complaining about 0.99 app....smh. Its not like it is 0.99

And if you guys are that concerned about the app, just download tapatalk instead. That is or was free I think. You won't have access to the blog part but you have the forum. And just use is since paying less than a dollar is too much for you all. /s

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Why can't we get a free full version app of WPCentral as new year gift for wp users??

It's called free enterprise economics. Goods or services are rendered for a price. Nothing in life is free. If it's "free" for you, someone else paid for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
This is the result of saturated android culture. Leaves it smell on everything like stale cigar smoke. In some alternate universe and act entitled to have everything free.

nocial

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
If you feel like you are entitled to anything just because its free on another operating system maybe its time you shifted to the other o.s.

biodeena

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I too wish to support devs.
As we could find posts from admins of WPCentral denoting majority of free apps in more highlighting way, why can't they provide an app free for at least one day. That's my little wish and not a complaint. I'm a die hard WP fan. I never quit wp just because they don't provide free apps like in android and ios.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Use Bing Rewards, get the $1.25 or $3 for the Windows Store reward, then buy the app then
You get it for free (just some patience), WPC gets paid right?

biodeena

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
agreed, if you are not happy just move to the other platform.
I too wish to support devs.
As we could find posts from admins of WPCentral denoting majority of free apps in more highlighting way, why can't they provide an app free for at least one day. That's my little wish and not a complaint. I'm a die hard WP fan. I never quit wp just because they don't provide free apps like in android and ios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo