Wpcentral.com security check?

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
yeah I just noticed it this morning as well. pretty annoying because it does it between almost every page I try to go to.

EDIT: actually I just had to log in to my account again and it seems to have stopped it?

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I saw the security warning to resolve wpcentral, forums.wpcentral and passport.mobilenations.com. Kind of a pain in the ****. I'm guessing it's some security feature turned on by accident, or mitigation of a current threat.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
They tell you to write down the words and show you numbers. This is by far the worst part :-(

At least it was like this for me, twice.

Carib1964

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
"The web site you are visiting is protected and accelerated by Incapsula. Your computer might have been infected by some kind of malware and flagged by Incapsula security network. This page is presented by Incapsula to verify that a human is behind the traffic to this site and malicious software."

I guess we are infected.

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Guess what you can enter pretty much any text and submit, and it will let you through. At least it did when I visited this page.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
thanks logged in few times and somehow searched for incapsula in the forums and voila there is already a thread .... we are not infected by anything ... just because they want to load crapware into our system they chalk up these things running avannila system fresh install just yesterday it cant be infected by today .....

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten it several times. Annoying, hope it gets fixed soon. It would be too annoying to enter that on each visit and to read each article.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
"The web site you are visiting is protected and accelerated by Incapsula. Your computer might have been infected by some kind of malware and flagged by Incapsula security network. This page is presented by Incapsula to verify that a human is behind the traffic to this site and malicious software."

I guess we are infected.

It's shown this page with me. I'm not so sure we are infected though, I doubt it anyway. I've been browsing the site within the last hour in FF with NoScript installed and no other third party scripts have tried to run, which is a good thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077