How many people on wpcentral are currently supporting Windows Phones in the Enterprise? It would be really nice if we had a forum on wpcentral to share our experiences with each other such as MDM, certificates, user issues, etc. I know we have Microsoft Social on TechNet, but to be honest, it's lacking knowledge...

I've been supporting Windows Phone devices for over a year now and we're already moving to implement ADFS and Web Application Proxy for our users to gain access to our internal resources from their windows Phone device. I'm assuming that WAP will be required for the "seamless vpn" which is due in Windows Phone 8.1. I'm also assuming that the seamless VPN will likely have something to do with DirectAccess and/or workplace Join.

These are just some of the things I'd like to discuss with others. I think we could create a technical resource for the Enterprises running Windows Phone right here on wpcentral. Or maybe I'm the only one
    01-15-2014 07:09 AM
    Cormango,

Strike up some discussions on the topic, and if there's enough interest we will fire up a new forum :)
    01-15-2014 10:55 AM
    If there was a sub section, I would be in it, reading at least.
    01-16-2014 10:09 AM