My thread got merged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I made a thread about Titanfall, and it seems my thread, and even my poll, got merged with another thread, as you can see. What do you think happened??

maqahyva.jpg
a6ahybug.jpg

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
More than likely it was thought that they were threads on the same subject and they were merged. The thread posted first is the one that is merged to. As to who did it, I have no idea, but at least trying to explain what happened.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
More than likely it was thought that they were threads on the same subject and they were merged. The thread posted first is the one that is merged to. As to who did it, I have no idea, but at least trying to explain what happened.

Not understanding that last part.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to explain a possibility as to why it was merged. And why it was merged with the other due to the time stamp. Sorry for not being clearer, just trying to give you an answer.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to explain a possibility as to why it was merged. And why it was merged with the other due to the time stamp. Sorry for not being clearer, just trying to give you an answer.

Ah, okay. Hope it can be fixed!

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I merged and locked several Titanfall threads. Your thread wasn't unique enough so it got merged. Further discussion about Titanfall should remain in the sticky. I've remained the sticky so hopefully posters realize that future Titanfall talk goes in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans