Not sure what's going on, but email notifications from the blog lately have been delayed. Like I received email notifications, but the guy replied to me two days ago. I also notice that to new replies, I haven't received those yet. Is there some overflow or something that's going on? It would be great to know. Thanks!
    03-15-2014 12:58 AM
    Something funky is also happening with "likes" and "thanks" notifications. I'll get like 5 new like notifications, but when I look at them 1 is a new like notification and the other 4 are like notifications I have already received. The same thing is also happening with thanks notifications.
    03-15-2014 05:37 AM
    Something funky is also happening with "likes" and "thanks" notifications. I'll get like 5 new like notifications, but when I look at them 1 is a new like notification and the other 4 are like notifications I have already received. The same thing is also happening with thanks notifications.
    So it isn't just the blog, but the forums too? Are the other sites having these issues too?

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-15-2014 02:55 PM
    Haven't read or heard reports of similar on any other site, or anyone else here on WPC. Does the problem persist?
    03-17-2014 09:49 AM
    Haven't read or heard reports of similar on any other site, or anyone else here on WPC. Does the problem persist?
    Yes, notifications are still acting funky. Yesterday I had a post that received a "like" and a "thanks". I got the "like" notification, but I didn't receive a "thanks" notification. I waited about an hour and there was still no "thanks" notification. I then looked at "New Thanks On Your Post" and it still said zero. I clicked on it and the "thanks" was listed but I never received a notification of it.
    03-17-2014 10:05 AM
    Wonder if there's a delay in the notification system somewhere...

I've cleared out my likes/thanks to 0 count... will monitor this as well to see if we can narrow down the problem.
    unstoppablekem and palandri like this.
    03-18-2014 09:39 AM
    I wonder if my problem here is related.
    03-19-2014 03:12 AM
    Hmmm. Something must be going on. Can't reproduce on my end but I'll have a chat with tech today to look into the problem. Hopefully they can uncover something!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-19-2014 09:50 AM