I would like to know what sort of news tips WPCentral are interested in as i don't want to be seen to just spam random tips, I would like to be able to find stuff that interests the WPCentral team, is there tips to avoid, preferred tips etc... also any chance one of the team may be able to help me on this

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ws-phones.html
    03-27-2014 08:22 PM
    I would like to know what sort of news tips WPCentral are interested in as i don't want to be seen to just spam random tips, I would like to be able to find stuff that interests the WPCentral team, is there tips to avoid, preferred tips etc... also any chance one of the team may be able to help me on this

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ws-phones.html
    My best suggestion would be to contact them via this link and ask the same question you asked here. The news blogs are not really connected with the forums, so I cannot offer any suggestions here.
    msxbox and James Falconer like this.
    03-27-2014 09:06 PM
    My best suggestion would be to contact them via this link and ask the same question you asked here. The news blogs are not really connected with the forums, so I cannot offer any suggestions here.
    Thanks I am just not that exeperienced with wpcentral so wasn't sure how best to relay message to the wpcentral team is there a phone number i can call them on or are they online only, also could you post the link you mention for me as only my original post link shows up much appreciated....sorry to post in the wrong location :(
    03-27-2014 09:16 PM
    Thanks I am just not that exeperienced with wpcentral so wasn't sure how best to relay message to the wpcentral team is there a phone number i can call them on or are they online only, also could you post the link you mention for me as only my original post link shows up much appreciated....sorry to post in the wrong location :(
    Online only, I believe. Here is the link again. Contact | Windows Phone Central
    03-27-2014 09:18 PM