- No one but Nokia should make Windows Phones, everyone else should give up.
    - Samsung = crap design.
    - If an article doesn't state that a phone has a certain feature, it automatically isn't included on the phone.
    - No SD card slot, no buy. Might as well burn the remaining stock and start over.
    - No one wants custom Live Tile wallpapers.
    - Everyone wants custom Live Tile wallpapers.
    - Daniel Rubino's following is comparable to Justin's Beliebers.
    - Expect update delays.
    MikeSo likes this.
    04-03-2014 10:00 PM
    Have to disagree with the Nokia only philosophy. Crap or not, MS still needs more than one OEM to establish and maintain credibility. If only one manufacturer is willing to stick with the platform it looks bad and the market will lose confidence in it. Having said that, I still won't buy another phone not made by Nokia - I do absolutely agree their devices are second to none. ;)

The rest I either agree to one degree or another or really have no position on.
    sd173 likes this.
    04-03-2014 10:05 PM
    - No one but Nokia should make Windows Phones, everyone else should give up.
    - Samsung = crap design.
    - If an article doesn't state that a phone has a certain feature, it automatically isn't included on the phone.
    - No SD card slot, no buy. Might as well burn the remaining stock and start over.
    - No one wants custom Live Tile wallpapers.
    - Everyone wants custom Live Tile wallpapers.
    - Daniel Rubino's following is comparable to Justin's Beliebers.
    - Expect update delays.
    Seems like that list was compiled more over the last few weeks than over the last year.

Still, reading this post all I see is a troll post, rather than anything of real substance or significance.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    04-03-2014 10:09 PM
    04-03-2014 10:09 PM
    Seems like that list was compiled more over the last few weeks than over the last year.

Still, reading this post all I see is a troll post, rather than anything of real substance or significance.
    Oh yeah, I forgot fun time is always secured. Always be serious, all the time.
    psychotron and MikeSo like this.
    04-03-2014 10:15 PM
    oh yeah, i forgot fun time is always secured. Always be serious, all the time.
    lol!
    04-03-2014 10:18 PM