For wp central staff, please read

oseansaditya

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Im Oseans from Indonesia, see the number of windows phone users here but lack of forum or news about windows phone here, I suggest you to make Indonesian version for wpcentral app on windows phone. I can help you to translate the article that you has been posted in English to Indonesian if you want, if you read this, I hope you respond this post so we know that wpcentral is interest or not to make the application in multi language. Thanks for your time, keep to be the number 1 forums!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral.

I've moved your thread to the Site News, Feedback, Help forum, since that will ensure it is seen by the staff.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@oseansaditya - hear you loud and clear. Over the weekend and early this week we have been looking at multiple language support... but can't do so without the help of bilingual speakers. Drop me an email and we can chat about this. Would like to ask some more questions on what would be helpful for WP users in your area.

oseansaditya

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
@oseansaditya - hear you loud and clear. Over the weekend and early this week we have been looking at multiple language support... but can't do so without the help of bilingual speakers. Drop me an email and we can chat about this. Would like to ask some more questions on what would be helpful for WP users in your area.

My email : c0mrade87@outlook.com
Thanks for your respond, I'll wait the good news

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel