Live tile won't turn off

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the live tile for WPC turned off from showing me new articles. In the last few days, however, its showing new stories, despite being turned off within the app. I've tried unpinning and repinning, reinstalling, turning the notifications on then off again but I can't get it to stop updating. How do I fix this? Thanks

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I finally managed to get the tile turn off and now every time I open the wpc app it says "your iconic tile is unpinned, repin it now". Stop pushing so hard wpc! I don't want the headlines on my tile.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I finally managed to get the tile turn off and now every time I open the wpc app it says "your iconic tile is unpinned, repin it now". Stop pushing so hard wpc! I don't want the headlines on my tile.

Lizzie, you need to enable the live tile again and customise it to be the flip tile. Then when you turn it off you shouldn't get this issue anymore. I thought I had fixed this problem but evidently I haven't

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Out of nowhere the headlines came back today! No settings changed and no update. Guess I'll just have to learn to live with headlines on my start screen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss