Can't view mobile version of WPCentral on my 920

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I try to navigate to m.wpcentral.com on my Lumia 920, IE redirects me to the regular site. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I am using WP8.1 DP.

Thanks!

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, I don't have that drop down. I've looked everywhere for some sort of option to choose the mobile site, but I can't find anything.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
If you scroll allllll the way down to the bottom of the forums index (on the full site), the dropdown should be just below 'windows phone central forums statistics'... and just above an ad at the bottom of the page!

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize that the drop down was only on the forums index page.

I found the box and changed the setting, but it only effects the forums. All other pages render in desktop mode. Also, the forums revert to desktop mode as soon I navigate away from the page and return.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize that the drop down was only on the forums index page.

I found the box and changed the setting, but it only effects the forums. All other pages render in desktop mode. Also, the forums revert to desktop mode as soon I navigate away from the page and return.

Yes, that dropdown will only effect the forums.

So... now on your device the blogs seem to always render in desktop mode?

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
So, I deleted my browsing history and I can now access the mobile site. Thanks for your help. Sorry if I caused any undo concern.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon