Why can't I post. I get the following error "An error has occurred Mike Fait! You must have 10 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 3."
    10-28-2014 12:44 PM
    Why can't I post. I get the following error "An error has occurred Mike Fait! You must have 10 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 3."
    This refers to posting links here in windowscentral. It's a forum policy, perhaps to deter spammers from creating rogue accounts just to flood the forums with links. Right now, I'm seeing your fourth post. Once you reach ten posts, you should be able to post links with no problems.
    This refers to posting links here in windowscentral. It's a forum policy, perhaps to deter spammers from creating rogue accounts just to flood the forums with links. Right now, I'm seeing your fourth post. Once you reach ten posts, you should be able to post links with no problems.
    Muessig and inquirer like this.
    10-28-2014 12:51 PM