Seriously, what a pain - pages take forever to load, crash frequently, it's like surfing the web in 2000. Yes, Yahoo runs crappy on surface as well, but it isn't called "Windows Central". Apps for WP and Windows 8 also mediocre. How can you call yourself "Windows Central" if you don't support Windows? Love the site, but this is kind of unforgivable
    10-29-2014 09:15 PM
    the web site is full of bad flash for adds and the top of the page. If you run it in Firefox, you will actually get messages about flash crashing and reloading trying to bring up all the other stuff around the top and sides of the page. I'm not a fan of overly loaded pages like mobile nations runs. But the content keeps me here!
    Joe Dubya likes this.
    10-30-2014 08:33 AM
    the web site is full of bad flash for adds and the top of the page. If you run it in Firefox, you will actually get messages about flash crashing and reloading trying to bring up all the other stuff around the top and sides of the page. I'm not a fan of overly loaded pages like mobile nations runs. But the content keeps me here!
    Yeah, here for the content, but frequently shut it down because it is unusable. Not the way to show Windows in a good light!
    10-30-2014 10:29 PM