Windows Central Sign in Issue in Tapatalk

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
My apologies if I am repeating the question but the solutions I found does not work for me.
I added Windows Central in tapatalk. When I went for login it said sign in with my tapatalk profile I pressed that and I am signed in. Later, when I open the app again it shows a blank dialog with just an OK button. When I press it I am at the login screen, I try to login with my WC username and password it says incorrect.

raqball

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here. I remove the app and can sign in once. After I close the app and try to open it again later I get login error.

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. I remove the app and can sign in once. After I close the app and try to open it again later I get login error.

Don't worry, I talked to the tapatalk developer and he found the error and told me that he uploaded the new version to store for approval and it will be available in next few days. So just relax bro....

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
The Tapatalk developer is a good guy who works hard to make things right. I posted some issues in the past on the Tapatalk forums and he was very open to dialogue and responded regularly with updates until it was fixed. Good app, and strong support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett