I really need help. WC server is unreachable in Germany since 3 days. no support from WC

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I can't reach WindowsCentral since 3 days from Germany. I need to change my IP to get connected to WC. I have contacted WC on facebook without success. It seems they don't care about their users. Hello WC I say it again your servers have trouble to get reached here from Germany. It would be nice If you could check this. I and other people here in Germany would love to surf on your webpage so please check your servers and don't ignore your users.
Does someone else facing similar problems. It would be nice If you could help me. Thanks in advance

MysticForce

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
You can search in google windows phone store <application name> and it will give you direct link to the application and that will work.
For some reason store doesn't work on search but works from direct link to the application.

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
You can search in google windows phone store <application name> and it will give you direct link to the application and that will work.
For some reason store doesn't work on search but works from direct link to the application.
I mean the Windowscentral webpage and no apps. you cant visit this webpage and forum in Germany since 3 days. I need to change my IP it has nothing to do with apps.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry you are having problems with the site. Have you tried clearing your browser cookies and cache and trying again?

skoenig

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Some more information would be useful in tracking this down.

What do you see? Just a white page, an error number?

I used Tunnelbear to proxy a connection from Germany (I'm not sure where in Germany) and can get to the site just fine.

germany.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa