Trading help

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I was wondering is it okay to trade an Android device on this forum? Just curious as I rather not trade on Craigslist due to it being very shady

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Are you trading it for a Windows based device (such as a Windows Phone), or a Windows/WP related accessory (such as a Dell Venue Pro keyboard)? If so, then yes, if not, then no.

From the rules found here:
•When trading a device, posting in multiple marketplaces is accepted. For example, if you wanted to trade an Android device for a BlackBerry device, you are welcome to post in both the Android Central and CrackBerry Marketplaces. In this case, reach out to a moderator for assistance.

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Okay. Thanks I greatly appreciate it. I got a HTC One M8 for Android that I was maybe looking into trading for a Windows Phone?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Faith... Do you know what you want in exchange? An HTC One (M8) for Windows maybe?

Is your Android M8 locked to a carrier? Unlocked bootloader, modded, custom ROM? The more details you give about each side of the trade the better a response you will get

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
That be great! I have to look into it as I'm not too for sure if I should sell or trade it for another Windows Phone as Android requires a lot of maintenance . It's the ATT version but it is unlocked for any GSM. Never been rooted and bootloader always been locked.

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
As for what I want for it. I'm not for sure? I'll have to do more research before I know what I want and then I could see about trading it on this forum

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well you've made a start then... Probably once you decide you could start a new thread and get a moderator to close this one.

Unlocked GSM is good... And you don't have to specify exactly what you want in trade. Accept offers and do some research on price to make sure you are getting a good value in return. The One M8 is quite a bit of phone!

Good Luck.

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I know right? I always leaned towards unlocked devices as they offer more freedom. Okay. I know right? I like the build quality but having owned an iPhone 5 I know that the metal won't hold up well without a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa