The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I noticed in the past few days that the older nokia phone section is no longer showing up (800,521,810,etc), I have logged in and logged out, hit the + sign at top of nokia section does not help. Anybody else missing this section in the forum.
    03-04-2015 07:31 AM
    Nevermind, I see that you added a Archive section this is where all the older phones are located at..my bad..
    RumoredNow, xandros9 and a5cent like this.
    03-04-2015 07:41 AM
    I believe the forums are getting some Spring cleaning. A refresh will help organize things better and streamline finding new sections that get added. For example, there have been new Lumias added and the list was getting crazy long, Photo Contest is now with the other contests, etc.

You've noticed, I'm sure, how every now and again they rearrange your grocery store layout. It's to encourage you to walk down all the aisles and find the items you've overlooked.
    Guytronic, a5cent and xandros9 like this.
    03-04-2015 09:04 AM
    Yep, we've created an archive and have moved certain devices into that section.

​Keep an eye on the forums because more changes are coming. It's going to be good!
    03-04-2015 09:24 AM
    Thanks,
    It did need the change's I agree list are getting long.

Just normal routine was amiss with forum being rearranged.

Keep up the good work 😊
    RumoredNow and a5cent like this.
    03-04-2015 09:35 AM
    The problem with my device being moved to the archive is that I no longer can quickly scroll down and see if there's a new post for my phone. Kind of sucks now that I have to actually navigate to my phone's thread to see if there's something new, and then go back to look at other items of interest.

-Skippy
    03-04-2015 11:31 AM
    @Skippy07 - Which device?

Also, have you tried subscribing to the key threads (or the forum itself) you're involved in? That way you don't have to monitor, we can simply send you a note whenever there's something new.
    a5cent and RumoredNow like this.
    03-05-2015 09:30 AM
    I just added the forum section has a favorite in IE to solve that problem on the PC side and IE on the phone.

On the phone app, much easier now. Before it was : Tap forum,browse forums, swipe right 3 times to Nokia, then more, choose device.

Now much easier tap forum, browse forum, swipe left 2 times, Archive, Nokia,choose device. Nice
    Last edited by Corepc; 03-05-2015 at 05:01 PM.
    a5cent likes this.
    03-05-2015 04:34 PM
    @Skippy07 - Which device?

Also, have you tried subscribing to the key threads (or the forum itself) you're involved in? That way you don't have to monitor, we can simply send you a note whenever there's something new.
    The Samsung ATIV S Neo.

In general I don't Subscribes/forums because I don't like getting the extra email. I prefer just, when it's convenient for me, going to the forums and quickly checking to see if there's anything new. In this case, since I can no longer quickly see if there's something new, I may consider subscribing to the forum. That's just not my preference.

-Skippy
    mary beth hale likes this.
    03-06-2015 10:37 AM
    Gotcha. I do suggest subscribing to the forum though. Super convenient, and if you don't want to check out the new posts once we notify you of them, just delete (or ignore) the email :)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-09-2015 08:02 AM
    The Samsung ATIV S Neo.

In general I don't Subscribes/forums because I don't like getting the extra email. I prefer just, when it's convenient for me, going to the forums and quickly checking to see if there's anything new. In this case, since I can no longer quickly see if there's something new, I may consider subscribing to the forum. That's just not my preference.

-Skippy
    Same for me with the ATIV S, not a big issue but considering it's the only Samsung WP outside the US it would make more sense to put it in the Samsung section again.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    03-09-2015 12:55 PM
    I've moved both back to the main Samsung forum. Enjoy!
    neo158 and mary beth hale like this.
    03-10-2015 11:37 AM
    I've moved both back to the main Samsung forum. Enjoy!
    Very cool...Thanks!

-Skippy
    neo158 likes this.
    03-10-2015 04:07 PM
    Windows Phone Apps & Games are really hard to get to now espically in the Phone APP. Has it now buried under "Stuff for Windows Phone". So in phone have to go browse forums, scroll 5 times right, then tap "stuff", tap windows phone apps or games. On PC Side it buried has well.

While in Comparsion the Windows Section - Windows Apps+Games, Antivirus, Bing etc have separate section. Not buried in Sub Sections like stuff for windows phone.

My Suggestion place Stuff for Windows Phone in Own Section Once again. Please..
    03-12-2015 05:45 PM