Not getting comment reply emails anymore.

kb4000

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but the last week or so I haven't been getting emails when someone replies to my comment on an article. Is that happening to anyone else?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I've been getting them with only the fact that I have them sent to an Outlook.com address being an issue this week (there was that intermittent outage for 48 or so hours a few days ago).

kb4000

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, even today I didn't get the emails when I know there were replies. I use outlook as well and my other emails are working fine.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you had the notification checkbox marked off when you left your comment(s)? Also, are they going to your spam folder?

If you can confirm on your end, will take a look with tech if something is indeed amiss!

kb4000

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I haven't changed any email settings and I don't see any of those emails in my junk mail. They just stopped coming without me changing anything as far as I can tell.

Ah, I figured it out. I didn't know that the app had that option. I reinstalled the app at one point in time and I didn't realize that wasn't the default. Thanks anyway!

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea its beena couple months now since I get any reply emails back from news articles. Occasionally I get forum ones. but it sucks that it just stopped. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Played with all the settings and still nada. I have no clue. wish it worked though.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
All fine an dandy. Except your link says it requires Chrome or Safari. I do not use Google or Apple products. I did use Opera though. (Yea I know. At least its not direct.)

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Aug 18, 1999
Visit site
All fine an dandy. Except your link says it requires Chrome or Safari. I do not use Google or Apple products. I did use Opera though. (Yea I know. At least its not direct.)

For desktop push notifications, Chrome or Safari is required. The page should still load though with your email settings? Please post a screenshot if not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion