Why was my Post Removed?

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I had made a reply to a post, citing an article stating a significant decline in WP market share in the US. Why was it removed? It wasn't a moved thread because I checked my most recent posts. Thanks.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
The thread I replied to was removed. I checked my most recent posts to see if the thread was just moved but no. The thread was negative in subject matter, regarding WP market share and bad customer feedback rating. If it was removed to help trim negativity toward MS/WP then that would be pretty gestapo, which I really don't see the mods and admins doing anyway. Usually, threads that are frowned upon or downward spiral just get closed.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the thread you replied to was deleted, along with your reply.

If you remember, the opening post only contained a link to an article on another Windows Phone news site. The OP didn't make any attempt to form an opinion or start a discussion or do anything meaningful except to drop the link.

As you're aware, we don't censor criticism, especially when it's well mannered, accurate, and respectful. Threads that don't add anything constructive to the forums are not encouraged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb