Improve app and website experience on Windows Phone

VARUNGUPTA16061992

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Although, I like the layout of Windows Central, especially more page. But few things r missing like ability to poll from app. And experience on IE Mobile is not acceptable. Is there something more u would like?

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Apparently WC isn't really optimized for WP. At least bring it as good as Android version if they can't afford to make it better. WC app for Android just updated and Material Design version is in the works, hope the same also applies with WC app for WP since W10M is coming.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Site Discussion forum, so that staff will see it.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

wizll

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
yes. windows central's mobile site on windows phone IE is terrible. quite annoying given that most people discovered this site initially as a WP site.

the site performance for desktop doesn't fare much better either on any browser. slow slow slow

also rss is made to not allow you to view a full news article without actually loading the website. another annoyance.

VARUNGUPTA16061992

May 26, 2014
Visit site
yes. windows central's mobile site on windows phone IE is terrible. quite annoying given that most people discovered this site initially as a WP site.

the site performance for desktop doesn't fare much better either on any browser. slow slow slow

also rss is made to not allow you to view a full news article without actually loading the website. another annoyance.

Hope its fixed in edge. Can anyone confirm same??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99