Forum not working hen responding to threads

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

Occasionally I try to jump on and respond to threads. Many times the site has issues while I'm typing, only listing a few of the letters I type. Today, it's so bad I have to type in another app and copy/paste back into this. To me, it appears to be a save issue, where the Save function is constantly trying to save what I wrote and while doing so, it can't register what I type.

Please fix this ASAP.
Thanks,
Steve

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Steve,

Can you give us some more details on this?

Are you using the full desktop site, or mobile site? Are you on a phone, and if so which one, and which browser? If you're on a desktop or laptop, let us know what OS and browser...

We need to be able to recreate the issue in order to fix! Thanks in advance!

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Surface Pro 3 - i7 8GB RAM
Windows 10 RTM - All OS/App updates installed
Edge browser - Not a ton of other apps opened.
No issues ever seen on any other app or website.
Have noticed this issue before, and was told they were making adjustments to fix the issue, or something to that affect.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Steve,

Thanks for these details! I'll write this up for our tech team to look into. Hopefully someone with Edge can recreate... I'll have Daniel take a look on his SP3 as well.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Definitely taking a look at this and yeah, Edge has a lot of issues on our site/forums unfortunately. I'm typing this right now on the SP4 and I too am getting occasional dropped letters when responding. Passing on to tech.

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm on your website daily. Feel free to ping me if you need me to verify fixes or test specific behavior.
Cheers.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre