2015 Holiday Gift Guide - unusable on "small" screens,

oxe23

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm on a 1280x1024 screen right now and this guide is simply not usable as I'm not able to see at least one category in it's full height. I suppose this is still a screen resolution that's not that uncommon to discard it. I think a lot of space is wasted due to design reasons.

Similar problem on my L830, the guide looks awful and needs scrolling in all directions...

Furthermore there are some clipping errors in the menu (Artist, Photographer,...) with Firefox 38.0. I'm aware of FF 42.0 beeing available, but the software on this company PC is managed by our IT department - nonetheless I think it should work with FF 38.0, too.

And clicking on a category in the menu (Artist, Photographer,...) sends you to far. E.g. even on a bigger screen I need to scroll up three times to get to the exact point where the link should have sent me...

And clicking on a suggested gift should open in a new browser tab - but maybe this is just my opinion, although I know that good-html-coding expects opening links in the same tab...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos