When will we see Windows Central Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
The fact that probably the No1 site/app for Windows news can't even deliver a universal app makes me more worried that Windows platform is going to fail. This writers' for WC are always going on about certain apps not updating to Win10. It's a bit hypocritical of them in my view when you consider the state of the desktop app currently available. The mobile app is not terrible. It work pretty well. But it has become a little stale it's been so long since an update. They don't even include the download app link in articles anymore which is probably my biggest gripe.

COME ON WINDOWS CENTRAL GIVE US US A BETTER APP THATS UNIVERSAL FOR WINDOWS 10

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Dead_Cricket_White_Background_Large.jpg

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I think we'll see Windows phone articles slow to a trickle (starting to happen) and eventually be very rare as the site focuses on other Microsoft news. The app for Windows 10 phones won't be updated and eventually Daniel Rubino will admit that he doesn't even use a Windows phone at all anymore - just before he leaves for another job and this site all but shuts down.

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Will probably be recruited by Belfiore. I think it's outlandish, that they mention something 2 months ago, in his weekly Ask Dan segment. Someone should "Ask Dan" what the hell is going on.

Sledgehamma

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I mentioned the lack of the App via twitter and this is his response:

"Considering how few people are running w10m, i'm okay with this."

and

"development takes time"

By the way, performance of this website and forum is horrible on Edge....can even type fluently

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Todays Question: Has Mobile Nations given up on the Windows Central Universal App for Windows10Mobile?
Inquiring minds want to know.

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I mentioned the lack of the App via twitter and this is his response:

"Considering how few people are running w10m, i'm okay with this."

and

"development takes time"

By the way, performance of this website and forum is horrible on Edge....can even type fluently

Any way to Upvote This!

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I guess it's never coming it was suppose to release In December here it is almost 2 months later no update no nothing but android has a functional app for a app about windows related products...go figure...

Sent from mTalk

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
wmpoweruser is better than it used to be... and it has a Windows 10 app.

I'm not saying anyone should abandon Windows Central for WMPOWERUSER, but it's starting to look like Windows Central has abandoned us... so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss