It seems that links I post here get wrapped into a tradedoubler url that ublock considered to be dangerous. I do not believe I have consented to this, and consider it to be dangerous as there's now a middleman between a site I trust and what I am able to link to.

Example: [code]https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/apps/pebble-watch-pro/9wzdncrdkbjf[/code] becomes test (mouse over to see the url).

It is making me worried I have a virus on my computer.
    01-10-2016 01:52 AM
    01-10-2016 02:52 PM
    WC it's trying to maximize profit opportunities.

I can't say I blame them, but the tradedoubler ads are annoying and it appears that the website may be adopting the slideshow format that so many crappy sites use now.
    01-10-2016 03:12 PM
    It seems that links I post here get wrapped into a tradedoubler url that ublock considered to be dangerous. I do not believe I have consented to this, and consider it to be dangerous as there's now a middleman between a site I trust and what I am able to link to.

Example: [code]https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/apps/pebble-watch-pro/9wzdncrdkbjf[/code] becomes test (mouse over to see the url).

It is making me worried I have a virus on my computer.
    Definitely annoying. I let uBlock do its thing and simply don't visit those links. I'm certainly not about to whitelist tradedoubler.

Sent from mTalk, a great Tapatalk alternative on Windows Phone
    01-10-2016 03:16 PM