Site painfully slow on all mobile browsers.

XToro

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
So I had this issue before with the WC site being painfully slow, taking forever to load, and clicking on something takes forever to get to another page. My old 920 with WP 8.1 was slow and I stayed away from this site. I upgraded to W10M on my 920, and tried again, still slow as molasses. Now on my L650 it's just as bad. It's also horrendous on my wife's L830.

What gives? Shouldn't this site be OPTIMIZED for Microsoft browsers? By the way, on my laptop, it works just fine in Linux using Chrome browser. But I also have an AdBlocker installed so I'm not sure if it's just the ads or what.

Sadly, at this point, I completely avoid this website when I'm browsing from my phone. If I'm googling something and end up accidentally on a WC forum thread, I immediately hit the back button to try another link. I don't even bother trying, it's too frustrating.

I've seen particular posts regarding different browsers and whatnot, but I just wanted to post saying that this site has issues with ALL Microsoft mobile browsers, IE AND Edge. Please fix. It's been like this for months and months. Surely a Windows site should work well from any Microsoft product!

Tom Kaminski

Community Web Master
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

XToro

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Sorry for the slow reply. It's slow everywhere. The initial page display is a little slow, but the progress loading bar never reaches 100%, it just sits at around 90-95%. Scrolling leaves blank white spaces that only display content when I stop scrolling. But the worst is touching links and nothing happens. It takes a minimum of 10 seconds for the browser to react to clicking a link. I end up touching a link over and over, then zooming in and trying again to make sure I touched it, and then just wait, and wait, and wait.... Sometimes it eventually goes, and sometimes nothing happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro