How do I delete my own post?

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: How delete my own post?

I can't find such options as you said: Edit, Delete, check Delete post circle, Delete Post
Edit option exists but neither beside it nor inside it there is a DELETE option.

OK found DELETE.:kiss: But DELETE does not exist for 1st posts as I can see.:angry: 1st posts must be too sacred.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How delete my own post?

Note that you cannot delete a post of your own if it is the first post of a thread. That deletes the whole thread.

In such cases: report the post #1 of the thread, including the reason you wish the thread deleted in the provided field, and moderators will make a determination and delete the thread if needed.

macros_1

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Are there certain forums that don't allow you to edit or delete? I've looked and I can't find an Edit button my post. I have the Windows Central app on my phone and there IS an edit button it it...but when I click it, I get a Tap Talk API error.

macros_1

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Are there certain forums that don't allow you to edit or delete? I've looked and I can't find an Edit button my post. I have the Windows Central app on my phone and there IS an edit button it it...but when I click it, I get a Tap Talk API error.

So weird, the edit appears for post, but it doesn't appear on other posts in the forums (that aren't 1st posts). Very confused.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo