How do I get a response from Windows Central staff?

churchs19

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I've emailed Windows Central staff directly and sent feedback through the Contact Us form, but I've yet to receive a response of any sort in over 3 weeks now. I'm trying to get in touch about the recent Gems contest and I'd really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I've emailed Windows Central staff directly and sent feedback through the Contact Us form, but I've yet to receive a response of any sort in over 3 weeks now. I'm trying to get in touch about the recent Gems contest and I'd really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

What's your question? I'll try to get it into the right hands.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I've moved your thread to site feedback and help for better exposure.

Is there a specific person you would like to contact?

churchs19

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Michelle's actually who I had emailed earlier. I actually just got a response to my email from her now, so this is resolved. Thanks!

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Just to chime in, in Michelle's defense (I've worked with her for years, especially when I was the Mod Team Leader at CrackBerry), she get TONS of emails, runs just about ALL of the contests around here, handles all of the support emails (some she farms out, as I used to help with the CrackBerry support ones, BUT she still had to read it first), plus does many many other things for Mobile Nations, which is actually 4 main sites, plus several other sites! (I think we are up to 8 sites now???)

Glad you got it resolved. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss