Forum issues persist, can't search for participated threads

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For more than a day now certain forum functionality is not working. When I hit 'Participated', it takes a few seconds and then the site tells me "expected searchd protocol version 1+, got version '0'". I see reports of this from several users. There are problems in Chrome and Edge on Win10 Tapatalk on iOS, and the Windows Central app on WP10. Same with and without adblock, with and without hosts file. Is there a known issue with the servers?

Edit: see here and here for reports from other affected users.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry about that, but tech staff knows. It's affecting the mods also. We are only able to report it but can't do anything to fix it ourselves. Since it's the weekend it's possible that it won't get addressed until Monday.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry about that, but tech staff knows. It's affecting the mods also. We are only able to report it but can't do anything to fix it ourselves. Since it's the weekend it's possible that it won't get addressed until Monday.
Thanks, kind of glad it's not just me. That way it's more likely to get fixed! :)

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
LMAO! I'm thinking we need a complete overhaul and maybe even a new and up to date system. This one seems rather old!:wink:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
For more than a day now certain forum functionality is not working. When I hit 'Participated', it takes a few seconds and then the site tells me "expected searchd protocol version 1+, got version '0'". I see reports of this from several users. There are problems in Chrome and Edge on Win10 Tapatalk on iOS, and the Windows Central app on WP10. Same with and without adblock, with and without hosts file. Is there a known issue with the servers?

Edit: see here and here for reports from other affected users.
Hi Joe! I'm not a expert on servers. You'll have to ask Hillary Clinton about servers.LMAO I'm sure she knows all about servers!:wink:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
To each their own. :) ?? You asked about servers. I merely commented about servers.:wink: Servers are part of this topic and I have been talking about them long before this thread!:smile:
????

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Do clear your cache if you can. A number of fixes have been pushed and this should ensure you're pulling the latest from our servers!
Here you go friend! Just got this! It's hot off the press. Looks like mores fixes need to be pushed.:wink: I was able to log off and back on, but there was a delay getting logged back on.Sorry to break the bad news friend!:wink: Date and time in bottom left hand corner.:grin:
Update! I just got another one of these this morning at approximately 6Am 12/14/2016

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes