Windows Central App network errors...

llckll

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else else experience network error messages

1) error connecting to passport services...
2) ... exception occurred during a WebClient request...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I've moved your thread to the Site Feedback forum, since tech staff will be better able to notice it and provide help here.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I've moved your thread to the Site Feedback forum, since tech staff will be better able to notice it and provide help here.
A new weekend, a new problem. Last week I and some other users couldn't see participated threads. Same problem this weekend with a different error. Now I get "connection to 172.30.40.8:9312 failed (errno=113, msg=No route to host)".

It's unfortunate that it's a weekend issue again, because last time it took until Monday to fix. Is there a new janitor in the building that turns off the light and the the switch that says 'don't touch, server power supply' on his way out every Friday?

Edit: cleared all cookies in Chrome, everything works again. ymmv

Last edited:

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Glad it's working again. Clearing cache is often step 1. Happy this worked for you. We're often pushing new files, so to ensure you're pulling the latest from your side, clear that cache!!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Glad it's working again. Clearing cache is often step 1. Happy this worked for you. We're often pushing new files, so to ensure you're pulling the latest from your side, clear that cache!!
Yeah, for me the problem was resolved on my PC, but visiting the forums with my iPad the other day it still produced the error. Clearing the cache resolved it there as well. (Settings > Safari > Clear Cache or something).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes