Signing off...

KwisatzHaderach

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Just wanted to share my disappointment of what WC has become since I learned about it 1 1/2 years ago for wp related news. It has become increasingly hard to find a post with content other than the latest AAA game or add posts (which easily make up 50% of all posts these days). This page has really degraded so quickly into an outlet for advertising sold as journalism sprinkled with coverage about the imo most boring games on the market. I would still love reading wc if they implemented content filters, so I could read only about hardware/wp/w10/editorials. With how things are atm, I will delete the app. Thanks to the community for helping me out with lots of questions when I was getting to grips with wp. It was fun while it lasted.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
He's the Kwisatz Haderach, maybe he's talking about the website in some future time.

[full disclosure, I just re-read Frank Herbert's Dune]

KwisatzHaderach

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by holdum333
Hi I don't see that at all. What is wp news?? There's plenty here on WC to keep me interested and coming back every day! What kind of news do you want. Why not suggest what you would like to see on WC instead of griping in the off topic section about what it use to be like on WC:winktongue: These are my thoughts!
Windows Central News Discussion - Windows Central Forums

Wp=windows phone or windows 10 mobile

Good for you that the site provides the content your interested in. I for my part have become fed up with "best x for y" or "why you need x for y" or simply "why x is the most gorgeous y" a while ago and find it tedious to have to scroll through all these articles to get to the one interesting news about actual OS updates or that new surface's specs...

The thing I was asking for is not MORE or OTHER content, but LESS advertisement and (xbox)gaming coverage. Ideally something like a filter for the different categories so you could tick for example HoloLens, Windows Mobile, Insider... That would be great since I only find the time to read three or four articles a day anyway. And since wc still excells in bringing the freshest news concerning Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital