What's the worst app on your Windows 10 mobile?

unmorphed

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
For me, sadly it's this one.

The W10m version is absolutely a dented from the old app.

WC is the only app I use (less and less everyday) that crashes and freezes constantly. It's slow to load, slow to refresh and the forums are terrible. Articles are jumbled in some sort of weird way as to promote certain articles but all it does It's make me read less because I scroll and see multiple articles from days ago and assume there are no more new ones. The Live tile barely works, if at all. Comments on sucks are show to load and often crashes while I'm typing a post.

All of these issues apply to the W10 PC app as well.

WC used to post articles scolding developers for poor apps, suggesting that a produce something useable or nothing at all... take your own advice.

unmorphed

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I'd have to say Facebook, because of its tortoise loading speed and lack of current updates.

Ridiculously slow! I have to say that It's almost as slow on iOS too.

The fact that the WC app crashed twice while trying to reply to your comment and then never uploaded the comment after about half a dozen attempts before finally replying via the browser... solidifies my opinion that the WINDOWS CENTRAL APP IS THE WORST I USE ON W10M!!!

tdavi82

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Windows Central app is one of the worst apps i have used. App crashes on loading and resuming. It's slow to pull up articles, and hitting Send on creating comments doesn't do anything.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Windows Central app is one of the worst apps i have used. App crashes on loading and resuming. It's slow to pull up articles, and hitting Send on creating comments doesn't do anything.

I have to agree, I spent the time writing a fairly long reply in a forum thread, hit reply and the app just CBA to post it. It seems to be hit and miss though as sometimes the posts in comments and the forums will show up and other times they won't, not only that but trying to refresh a forum thread results in no posts showing up at all!!!!

davisorle

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
This one that I am using to reply to you. WC app for windows phone 10 is the most unreliable app I am still using cause I feel like I have to. .. So annoying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb