Hey whats up? How can I find my Posts?

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Hey whats up

I'll use screenshots to illustrate.

1. At the top of the page, left side.......

WC.... my threads.jpg

2. At the top of the page, right side......

my profile.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hey whats up

On any post of yours you can find...

Click your Avatar and use the fly out to access Threads and Posts you made + more...

Capture.JPG

If you can't find any of your posts, click on "Your Menu" at the top of any page and select "My Profile" from the drop down.

Capture001.JPG

Once on your profile you can access Threads and Posts you made + more

Capture002.JPG

Note that if you click on anyone's avatar next to a post of theirs, the flyout will let you go to their profile and then you can find their Threads and Posts.

erotavlas

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok thanks guys, it was hard to find this because I was expecting this to be on the very top nav menu. But its below that in what looks like advertisement territory :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ah... I don't really use the app ever. Just fired it up and it is not apparent to me that you can even find your own posts through the app.

Give it a try in Edge and see how you fare.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think the issue I have with Apps for websites is that I want to see the site and not someone's prepackaged notion of what I ought to see and they cut out many things that I really and truly do want to see just because THEY (whoever packaged the experience) don't use a site the way I do. This is another case in point. It's also why I avoid mobile view on sites.

That, or I'm just and old dog that can't learn a new trick. :winktongue:

Island Barbie

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
then I am just a young puppy, because I love apps. I just can't seem to get used to windows 10 apps however. I'm so used to my ipad and iphone. not having the same apps on every device is very difficult. but having a mac book air without a touch screen or tablet capability is just not right. I shouldn't pay more money for less functions, yet pay a fair price for a nice product with poor applications? the surface pro 4 feels nice and looks pretty but that's about all I can say after two days of using it for school.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs