What's up with the Newsletter system?

sanjeet_deshwal

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I subscribed to windows central's newsletter via contest widget for surface pro. After that I received nearly 6-8 mails from WC for different articles in last two days instead of receiving a mail covering all main content in the end of the week or in every 3-4 days.
Is there any option somewhere on site to change newsletter to weekly basis or WC only has this spamming type newsletter system?

(Don't know if this is right place or not? If it isn't, move to appropriate forum, moderator)

Last edited:

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Strange. I am signed up for the Windows newsletter and I haven't had that issue ever. Maybe somebody else can chime in?

BillyColt

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Android Central has a Newsletter link. Windows Central does not. Both are hosted by MobileNations but that is another dead end.

I wanted to change email address for Windows Central, but will have to unsubscribe as currently, this is the only option.

I am subscribed to Android Central though.

Microsoft is not just killing Windows Phone. Microsoft is killing Windows 10. ABC news dropped their app from Window 10 PC store.

Now this? I am really falling out of love with Microsoft.
I have wasted so much time with them and bugs and now? I will not waste another second. Hello Android PC with MS Office apps!

BillyColt

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
At the top of this page for Android users, you can download the Windows Central app from Mobile Nations. This works for me. Hopefully the same offer applies when accessing Windows Central through Windows 10 and Mobile Nations' add will appear with a Windows 10 version of WindowsCentral app.
Now, after downloading the Android Windows Central app, the link at the top of this page no longer appears to me..... But will for you I hope.

BillyColt

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
You will find the WindowsCentral app for Win 10 Mobile and Windows 10 PC in the Microsoft Store for free. Relaxing for now... See ya.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@sanjeet_deshwal - you shouldn't receive multiple newsletters like that. Sounds strange! Please email me at james AT mobilenations dot com and I'll gather more info from ya. You haven't subscribed to comment threads on the site have you? Or subscribed to the newsletter multiple times via different email addresses?

Talk soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire