Can't post on Windows Central anymore

Mr Mendelli

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
I can't seem to be able to post here on Windows Central anymore. Everything was working fine a couple of days ago. I tried posting on this thread. I would get the "Reply successful" message, but upon refreshing the thread my post dissapears each time. I'm posting from the Windows Central app, is this a potential bug?

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
I've posted links before with no problem. I even posted without links and got the same issue.

My mistake, I didn't attempt a re-post without hyperlinks.
It's working now.

I actually can't post either on the app to comments sections of articles. I tried resetting the app, and am trying to reinstall it now. If that doesn't work I will try going to the website.

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Site Feedback & Discussion forum so that staff my see it.

Thanks.... It looks to be an app issue as I was able to post on the comments section of the website. (Both W10M and W10 Apps it seems) and I will also place it in the Feedback Hub. Thanks for the help.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I also can't post using the W10 app on any device. I login using a Microsoft account and can see and try to reply to article comments and forum posts, but pressing submit arrow does nothing. I am able to do both tasks using a web browser.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Try resetting your account password, then logging into the app again. This sometimes forces a refresh and will fix glitches like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos