What is going on with wc??????

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
why is this site not working in IE11 and Edge? none of the links are working? this site only works using Chrome! unbelievable! site for windows and windows own web apps don't work! LOL whats the joke?

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm finding it being a stickler too, actually, has been for a very long time. The app(s) on my Android phones also exhibit strange behaviour quite often these days.

Out of all the sites I frequent Mobile Nations had to be the worst, for me anyway, and several months ago it wasn't much of an issue. The only resolution I found is to not frequent it as much, shame but that's how it is.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Having problems and bugs browsing with Firefox also.

Chrome does seem the best option lately.

WC and AC are slow to load on Chrome and Firefox.
After opening the sites the page will jump to the bottom on Firefox.
Hyperlinks in thread replies no longer highlight when mousing over them.

Too many other bugs to list for the moment.
It's too much work to browse Mobile Nations via desktop lately.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Then there's the top header w/pink sidebar, not rockin' the WC version. Has been very buggy for me when navigating into forums not to mention a wee bit confusing and cluttered... All my opinions of course lol.

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

Update...

On WC my attachments are showing double when viewed within Android app even though upon edit, only shows one link for each???

Cannot, repeat, cannot log into WC forums now on any PC, the "pink" bar at left is totally unresponsive within Firefox, IE is buggy as all get out giving warnings about security risks etc. Haven't tried using Edge and really not going to bother at this point.

Complete and utter disaster if you ask me... "what are they thinkin'???". Bad enough dealing with WP/WM and now this, my head hurts ??????.

Update #2 ...

Found a "back door" of sorts that allowed me to log-in on PC/Firefox WOOHOO!!! Looking at my attachments only showing the two I intended to post yet still showing doubled in Android app.

Last edited:

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
It runs on Edge for me, but I got to agree with the above poster that the layout is a bit strange.

I don't know how that's possible... 2 of my computers don't work on this site using IE11 and edge... so I know it isn't ME... its the website that doesn't work. because 1) I never had trouble before, and 2) the other websites work for me, and 3rd) others are having trouble also...

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
is there anyone going to acknowledge this problem and perhaps let us know whats going on? hello? **TAPS MICROPHONE**

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
wow this is crazy! whats with all the Jesus quotes? thats just the 3 that is viewable its all over the site! very annoying!

Attachments

• WC site.png
    WC site.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 10

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback everyone - outside of not liking the new header can you describe the bugs you are having please?

did you not read my first post? this site does NOT work using IE11 or Edge... meaning I can't click on any of the links as they do nothing... also weird placement of things are off or not aligned properly

David Lundblad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
We cannot replicate the issues you are seeing - can you give some more information on OS? Are you talking about any links at all on the entire site? This is an edge (no pun intended) case as the site works on all our test stations in IE11 and Edge and it's the first we've heard of it.

Maybe also show in a screengrab what is off and broken?

Many thanks
D

David Lundblad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I can cofirm we see some buggy behavior in the Forums version of the header - links work but sometimes not. Tx for the heads up we will fix asap

Last edited:

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
On my PC running Windows 7 can't navigated from the home page using the latest version of Firefox from the menus, that are shown in my post above, simply non-functional. Also encountering slow downs along with its frequent hanging/freezing.

Using IE on same machine menus "pop out" yet they do not respond to any mouse clicks once there. Site is more sluggish using IE compared to Firefox.

Was having what I'd consider fairly major issues on one of my Windows 10 machines as well but haven't used it much in the last few days, so we'll withold judment until we do... Haven't even tried venturing to the site via my multiple other Windows 10 devices but assuming the experience is going to be similar.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
snip.JPG

I've been getting the above since Monday.

After looking at 3 threads or replies the browser (Firefox) stalls and I'm forced to cancel or try to re-load the page.
This isn't happening on Android Central.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Just restarted me laptop again.
Since that W10 update yesterday all browsing has been slower.

It's actually a bit faster now after restarting again.
Edge is working although quirky such as the page jumping to the very bottom after clicking on a thread.

Chrome is working normally now.
Firefox is still a bit slow even on AC.

Dee12321pan

Jul 12, 2017
Visit site
Mmm well... (hello folks I am very new to this place) I PROBABLY found a solution to the 'WC not responding in Edge' problem! I cleared up my temps.s & delted EVRYTHING I could from Edge(using Delete browsing history) and it seems to work well! Currently posting from Edge. :) :)

It's a very basic troubleshooting process that I follow for every single web-based problem I face. Yes it IS kinda disgusting but hey you have to have it solved! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss