Can't log into the w10mobile WindowsCentral app

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I had never needed to install it previously . It's only from the beginning of this year that I had started looking for it in Store.
So there doesn't seem to be any chance that it will be available for me.
Anyway, Windows Central app works normally on my Moto G5 plus.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have another issue that goes along with the unable to log into the app bug. I can get to the log in and actually log in but.... it just dumps me to the full website within the app!!?!

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Windows Central app even on my Android phone nowadays keeps on signing me out every time I close the app. I have to log in again when I use the app every time:(

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
This thread has thousands of views but only 20-odd posts. Largely because NO ONE CAN LOG IN!!! I think that proves the problem, right? So, LauraK, did you get any response upon reporting this to the devs?

I recently got tired of the constant crashes and reinstalled as that has helped before. Then I discover logging is has been banned from the app now. At least there should be an update message when you launch the app to warn people not to reinstall until the ban has been lifted. Please, come up with some form of work-around because if I have to use this awful ad overload experience that is the web site one more time I'll start surfing the competition out of exasperation.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Last week there was an issue with logging in to Mobile Nations on the web. This included at least WC, AC, and iMore, based on my experience. But during that "outage", I never had a glitch through Tapatalk on both iOS and Android.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss