Can't log into the w10mobile WindowsCentral app

Jefe32

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
When I try to log in, it looks like it will log in but it doesn't. When i check by pressing ion the hamburger lines, it does not show me logged in or allow me to comment.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry you're having issues with the app. I've moved your thread to the app support forum, since that is where the site administrators will be better able to see it.

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I have had this issue for a long time too, cant log in through the app. Reinstalling the app doesnt help. The old wp8 app is also broken and both apps can only be used for viewing, cant login to comment anything.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I have been having the same problem for quite some time on my Lumia. It is working normally on my Android phone.

Jefe32

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
If WC app won't work properly, it really makes me rethink supporting this OS. Sad really, I really enjoy using my L950xl.

nick popplewell1

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Yup,me too and I really do like reading the comments section,every night when I get off work i fix a bite to eat and see what everyone is discussing because i really do learn a lot reading the comments,they're really helpful,i hope they get it straightened out soon

Jefe32

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, sometimes I enjoy reading/commenting on the article more than the article itself. I just feel like if this app won't work well on windows mobile then that may be the last straw for me. This coming from someone who has had the L920, 1020, 1520, and now the L950xl. I have moved on to using what once had an app or never did on windows mobile to just visiting the site. But if I don't have a main app that I prefer on w10mobile then why keep using the platform. Hopefully it is fixed soon. Really is my favorite app on this platform.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
On my 950XL, I have the website pin to my start page. This would be to read the the articles and news.
... and mTalk for the WC forums. I like the way it handles page navigation, and it works well in Continuum.

... !

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
On my 950XL, I have the website pin to my start page. This would be to read the the articles and news.
... and mTalk for the WC forums. I like the way it handles page navigation, and it works well in Continuum.

... !

Hi !
mTalk is not available in Store for me and that too for quite some months.
As I said, Windows Central app works normally on my Android phone,so I feel the app should allow us to log in through the W10 mobile app too as it would earlier.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
If you had previously installed mTalk on your phone, try looking for it in the My Library section of the Store.
I just hard reset my spare 830 (W10, insider), and found it there, and it was available for installation.

... !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss