Participated page in Forum showing blank in WC Apps.

Henry Linc

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
Participated page still showing blank page in Windows Central App. And also the website, showing some kind of message... connection timed out or something like that. I thought the latest update was supposed to fix this. Replying to a post still doesn't work through the app. Any idea why?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I am having this problem since today morning. When I search for my 'Participated' threads in the W10 mobile app or browser (mobile or PC) the threads do not show up. In W10 mobile app I see a blank screen with Participated on top, in my Android app it says 'No threads to display' and Chrome browser on my Android says 'Connection timed out'.
Same with W10 app on my laptop - a blank screen with Participated on top and 'Received zero-sized searchd response' in Chrome browser on PC .
I tried searching Subscribed threads - it says ' Connection unexpectedly closed(timed out?) ' - exactly the way I have typed.
I am logged in and I do not want to log out or uninstall and reinstall the apps in case I can't log in again like few days back.
I am having the same problem with Android Central app and website too. I did not have these problems yesterday.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
It's working for me on my Android and Windows 10 mobile apps and Edge browser on my laptop but not in the Chrome browser on my laptop.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thread moved from Ask a question to the appropriate section.

If the page shows up blank, wait a few seconds or reload the app. I found both work when I get a blank page in the forum side of the app. I just chalked it up to my phone being my phone... which is why I was looking for a replacement. Now I'll just bear with my withering L930 for a little long.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Mine was not until I clicked an icon on the browser address bar and enabled the warning it to runs scripts. It said Allow this site to run Unsafe scripts on this page. Not sure why that was the case, but it is working now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo