I have been having this issue with posts on both Windows Central and Android Central, which hasn't allowed me to post helpful information to answer questions or just random things.

I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else but it's annoying to deal with, especially when sometimes the post doesn't even include anything about money. I try to revise the posts to remove what I think might be a reference but sadly, the meaning is lost with the missing information.

This happens no matter the browser, or version of OS that I use.
    (If needed, this happens on a Windows 8.1 PC with Firefox and a Windows 7 PC with Chrome.)
    Guytronic and RumoredNow like this.
    12-29-2017 01:06 PM
    Uh-oh.
    I was having a lot of Mobile Nations problems on a W10 PC with Firefox about 2 weeks ago.
    All this forced me on to Tapatalk.
    libra89 and RumoredNow like this.
    12-29-2017 01:51 PM
    Uh-oh.
    I was having a lot of Mobile Nations problems on a W10 PC with Firefox about 2 weeks ago.
    All this forced me on to Tapatalk.
    I believe that. Ironically enough, using Tapatalk has been a good workaround until now. I'm now getting the same message there. I hope this would be fixed.

It feels like a slap in the face to write a semi-long useful post and then I can't even post most of it.
    12-29-2017 02:09 PM
    I still say the filters should stop applying after a certain post count.

I've been getting this too. In Marketplace. Where you have to name your price. By force of rule.

Question for @GioLogist and @James Falconer, How many members with 1k + posts and years of steady involvement on the forums have suddenly gone off the rails and posted SPAM all over? Or had their accounts hijacked by SPAMMERS?

I'll bet so very few that it is a minute percentage not even worth calculating...

Could the filters be reworked to ignore anyone with 1k or greater posts? Heck, 500 posts even... And/or 1 year... Maybe an average daily post count of 10+... Something so that regular daily users are not afflicted with this madness?

At the very least, the good folks above (and those like them) who are currently serving as volunteers for the board, should be allowed to post unfiltered.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-01-2018 10:12 AM
    And it just happened again when reiterating prices to a perspective buyer.

Now he thinks I'm rude and didn't reply in a timely manner.

libra89 likes this.
    01-01-2018 04:35 PM
    Is it mostly happening in the marketplace or other forums that have nothing to do with money?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-01-2018 05:19 PM
    Is it mostly happening in the marketplace or other forums that have nothing to do with money?
    In my experience, any and all forums.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-01-2018 07:15 PM
    In my experience, any and all forums.
    Very strange. While it may have some merit to reduce spam, I agree it would be nice to prevent it from taking away from conversations with members who have been here for a while.
    libra89 and RumoredNow like this.
    01-01-2018 07:18 PM
    When I went on vacation to Portugal the filters flagged my picture posts almost every night when I uploaded Lumia 950 picture samples. More than 3 pictures in a post seem to have set it off.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-01-2018 09:01 PM
    When I went on vacation to Portugal the filters flagged my picture posts almost every night when I uploaded Lumia 950 picture samples. More than 3 pictures in a post seem to have set it off.
    That’s because you weren’t using a 950xl. See?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-02-2018 07:46 AM