Thrifter

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You win.

Thrifter popping up in my face on every thread has broken me.

I can no longer be a member here.

I have repeatedly made the point in posts that I do not want to be a sponge for advertising. Mobile Nations certainly has the opinion that I should be. I find the Thrifter behavior implemented today to be way over the top and an assault on my sensibilities.

Thanks to all for the great discussions. I'm out of here.
@Marcus Adolfsson you should be ashamed of yourself. Your greed to collect ad revenue at all costs is driving your sites into the ground. It's one of the main reasons I quit volunteering, the drive to place ads at the expense of site functionality. I simply can't participate in that.

Hopefully this straw will break the backs of more camels and you will see a mass exodus.

I CAN NOT STAND HAVING ADS SHOVED AT ME RELENTLESSLY.

I'll be logging out now for the final time and not returning. I have plenty of other time sinks that don't constantly abuse my sensibilities.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
What do you use to access the forums, the website?
I only ask because I use Tapatalk Pro and don’t see them.
I’m with you though, I abhor visiting sites that want to shove ads down your throat. There’s a limit and then it makes the site useless.

I hope you are contacted by the mods and the issue resolved. They should not want to lose such a valued member over something like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster