Why haven't you guys posted on the cancellation/delay of Andromeda?

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
re:

I would like to hear something on this subject from WC.. But, we all know that the reason they haven't commented yet on this is because they are carefully verifying some information from their most closest, and reliable, sources.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
re:

I would like to hear something on this subject from WC.. But, we all know that the reason they haven't commented yet on this is because they are carefully verifying some information from their most closest, and reliable, sources.

Lol yes, this is probably as close to the truth as we're going to get xd WC tends to wait until they have credible info before just saying sth for the sake of just saying sth or just to be the first. I think it was this week or last week, where Dan did one of his AskDan episodes and he touched on Andromeda. Possible release date and how it possibly fits into the whole grand scheme. So the editorial team will want to be sure if they're going to say they were wrong.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
To be honest I think this place is dying, the number of posts is massively down compared to say 2 years ago.

My own reasons for posting less are:

1 Far too many adds on the site dressed up as articles.

2 Although I am still a Windows user, Surface Pro 4, Xbox One X and 950XL, a paid up Skype number, Gold membership and Office 365, my enthusiasm for MS has been sadly abused, so although still a user of their products and services, maybe the shine has been erased.