These tend to be the 'this is the best [insert whatever] for [whatever]' posts. The propose that this is the best mouse, charger, monitor, but don't give the community the opportunity to agree, or disagree, or offer alternatives.
    A recent such post is mobile charging for your Go. Two options are proposed, a Dell power pack and a RavPower. Good choices but a little effort could find additional super options. One option is the Jackery Supercharge 26800 PD battery at Amazon. It's a 45W charger with USB-C and A outputs for $119. Sort of halfway between the Dell and Ravpower. Another item that should be noted is a super convenient USB-C to Surface Connector cable, by Betop, https://amzn.to/2R5D0yd With this you can use any of those battery packs to charge your Go (or Surface) and leave the one useful USB-C port open for other stuff.

{no I don't get a kickback on these. I just use them and like them}
    aximtreo and ochhanz like this.
    01-23-2019 08:55 PM
    These tend to be the 'this is the best [insert whatever] for [whatever]' posts. The propose that this is the best mouse, charger, monitor, but don't give the community the opportunity to agree, or disagree, or offer alternatives.
    , same, with some of those articles I want to ask a question or such but than it is not possible (e.g. some business laptop article).
    01-25-2019 04:06 PM