It's broken again. Logging in just results in a spinning circle for a while before it gives up. The site is not great to use and the app does cost money, so any chance of a fix please? This has been submitted by someone else via feedback already so I upvoted there too. Just trying to get it on the radar.

So, any chance? Any ETA?
    03-12-2019 01:03 PM
    It's broken again. Logging in just results in a spinning circle for a while before it gives up. The site is not great to use and the app does cost money, so any chance of a fix please? This has been submitted by someone else via feedback already so I upvoted there too. Just trying to get it on the radar.

So, any chance? Any ETA?
    Hey Andy,

For the sake of escalating the issue, can you tell me which app exactly you're referring to?
    03-12-2019 04:29 PM
    Hey Andy,

For the sake of escalating the issue, can you tell me which app exactly you're referring to?
    As per the title of this thread, I'm referring to the Windows Central app.
    03-12-2019 04:32 PM
    As per the title of this thread, I'm referring to the Windows Central app.
    We have three different apps all named similarly.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....wpcentral.app
    https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=_3Ihl3-e
    https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=rQIMXBit
    03-12-2019 04:36 PM
    Ah, I see what you mean. Not using the Google store, I didn't realise you had one for Google devices. Sorry. I'm talking about the W10 universal app (second link in the list).
    03-12-2019 07:23 PM
    I note the app has been updated now, but the login bug still remains. Could you take another look?
    03-13-2019 08:15 AM
    For me, I just use the website for Windows Central. Using the app itself sometimes has issues.
    03-13-2019 09:35 AM
    I note the app has been updated now, but the login bug still remains. Could you take another look?
    I have escalated the issue to the tech team and they'll be taking a look to see if they can get the bug locked down and taken care of. I'll keep you updated on the status when I hear back from them. Thanks for your patience.
    03-13-2019 01:18 PM
    I have escalated the issue to the tech team and they'll be taking a look to see if they can get the bug locked down and taken care of. I'll keep you updated on the status when I hear back from them. Thanks for your patience.
    You're a diamond mate. Knowing your folks are all over this is enough for me. Thanks for your alacritous assistance, it is most appreciated.
    03-13-2019 01:29 PM
    This app stopped working for me a month ago. There was no way I could log in, just got a pop up saying something about Tapatalk.
    I've checked every day, three times a day and got the same pop up. I nearly dropped the phone in my shock at finding it's working again!
    03-13-2019 02:58 PM
    Login is still broken just as op describes I get the spinning circle but nothing happens...
    Today 02:34 AM