How do I subscribe to newsletter?

markwco10

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
I am a new reader of Windows Central and would like to subscribe to the newsletter. I choose that option in the menu and it says to drop my details below, name and email address. Yet I don't see a place to enter these. How do I subscribe to the newsletter? I prefer to simply get an email daily with the new blog posts on Windows Central.

NEURO2016

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I am a new reader of Windows Central and would like to subscribe to the newsletter. I choose that option in the menu and it says to drop my details below, name and email address. Yet I don't see a place to enter these. How do I subscribe to the newsletter? I prefer to simply get an email daily with the new blog posts on Windows Central.

I have the same question. There's no place on that page to enter an email address:
https://www.windowscentral.com/newsletter

Please fix this and let us know so that we can subscribe.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
@markwco10 - You can click the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top left and choose "Manage Profile" under your username. Scroll down and you will see 'Your subscriptions' area where you can turn on/off subscriptions to the sites.

markwco10

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
@markwco10 - You can click the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top left and choose "Manage Profile" under your username. Scroll down and you will see 'Your subscriptions' area where you can turn on/off subscriptions to the sites.

I tried what you said above. I got to that screen but don’t see an option to subscribe to newsletters.

I see community accounts where it lists the mobile nations websites. If I click on Windows Central it simply takes me to the website, not a newsletter.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I tried what you said above. I got to that screen but don’t see an option to subscribe to newsletters.

I see community accounts where it lists the mobile nations websites. If I click on Windows Central it simply takes me to the website, not a newsletter.

Sorry about that Markwco.. I wasn't sure if that would work or not, but thought it was correct. I've reached out to the local mod group to see if anyone can assist!

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot.

Just following up here. Apologies for the delay. Right now, we're in the middle of migrating to a new newsletter system so new sign-ups are not able to be taken. Once the new system is in place, those pages will be updated with the new form for entry. At the moment, I do not have a precise ETA for this to take place but I do appreciate everyone's patience on the matter and thank you for raising the issue.

markwco10

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
Just following up here. Apologies for the delay. Right now, we're in the middle of migrating to a new newsletter system so new sign-ups are not able to be taken. Once the new system is in place, those pages will be updated with the new form for entry. At the moment, I do not have a precise ETA for this to place but I do appreciate everyone's patience on the matter, and thank you for raising the issue.

Thank you for providing an update. I look forward to subscribing to the new newsletter when it’s available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers