Database error trying to send a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Same database error as previously reported for trying to open any thread in the Off Topic Lounge forum.

Also same as that database error, the link to email support provides a non-existent address at MobileNations.com.

Using Ask a Question because other options such as the email link on error page doesn't work and neither does trying to PM a moderator.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Its remotely possible the site has been abandoned. The database error page contains a link to email support. If you click it opens an email addressed to an address at MobileNations.com. The email bounces. Mobile Nations was the "owner" of Windows Central (originally Windows Mobile), a similar Android site and a similar iPhone site, hence the MobileNations domain.

After the email bounced, I browsed to MobileNations.com and was redirected to futureplc.com.

I hope this site hasn't just been abandoned. I wouldn't even think of it other than this combination of issues all of which COULD be attributed to abandonment.

Even if the other problems (unusable forums, no updates, etc.) go unnoticed, it's inconceivable that moderators or admins could not be aware that PMs no longer work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss