Hello, I am having an issue using Skype on my Lumia 928 Windows phone. I can open the program, and am prompted to sign in with my @live.com email. I sign in and am brought to the skype window. However any action I take such as attempting to place a call or add a contact- instantly crashes the program, and I am forced to open it again, sign in all over again, and repeat the process. Skype has become totally unusable. I have already attempted to instant and reinstall the app, as well as made sure that the app and my Lumias operating system are up to date. If anyone can offer advice on how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.
    02-28-2014 12:32 PM
    Have you tried contacting Skype customer service?
    03-01-2014 12:01 AM
    I am having an issue using Skype on my Lumia 928 Windows phone. I can open the program, and am prompted to sign in with my @live.com email. I sign in and am brought to the skype window. However any action I take such as attempting to place a call or add a contact- instantly crashes the program, and I am forced to open it again, sign in all over again, and repeat the process. Skype has become totally unusable.
    06-24-2014 06:56 AM