Anyone having issues with Skype (3/31-4/2)?

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
My wife has had issues twice with her phone while using Skype in the past few days. The first time, she was on Skype and the screen went black. She could still hear the other party, but there was no screen and none of the buttons worked. This lasted for a day or so and through several soft resets, and then things suddenly started working again. The second time, the phone started making a very loud noise, almost like an alarm of some kind. This could not be backed out of or stopped as none of the buttons were working. I was able to do a soft reset, and now the phone seems to be working again.

Is anyone else having issues with Skype right now? We are trying to figure out if it is the phone or the app.

Thanks!

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Most probably it is the problem of the app. I guess you are using Windows Phone.

There are quite many bugs in Skype for WP. I have been using Skype for WP for 1.5 years. Most of the bugs are still there. Sometimes the app is unstable - I suggest you to close the app and open it again.

Hopefully the upcoming Windows 10 universal app version will have these problems all fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720