Blocked someone by accident, how the heck do I unblock them?

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
go to "phone" where you make the calls, then press "..." on the lower right corner...then "blocked Calls".

Regards.

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site

I don't see that option anywhere, the closest is settings>Privacy and it only gives the options to set who you allow calls/video and screen sharing from. That post is from 2011 so it might have changed since then... I searched bing/google and couldn't really find anything. I searched the name manually and it just says I have blocked them but doesn't let me undo it. I'm starting to dislike this app lol. I've tried it through the Skype Preview app and through the website with no success.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok just checked this.. log into web.skype.com > click/tap on "contacts" > look for your contact > click/tap and unblock

works? :p

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Solution:

On PC/Laptop > Download the skype desktop program > log in > contacts > advanced > manage blocked contacts...

The rest is easy :) Only downside is that you need to use a PC

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Solution:

On PC/Laptop > Download the skype desktop program > log in > contacts > advanced > manage blocked contacts...

The rest is easy :) Only downside is that you need to use a PC

Thanks! That worked great. I was using the desktop Skype Preview app.... really dumb there isn't a way to do this from inside it. I think I'll leave it as feedback haha.

Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99