Problem in video call with Skype Preview

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys.

Skype Preview work fine on my phone, but few days ago I gave my old Lumia 532 to my brother, and when he tries to make a video call, his phone sends no video. So, when I call him, he can see me, but I cannot as him.

What I have tried:
-soft reset,
-reinstalling Skype Preview app, and
-checking in Settings\Privacy\Camera if Skype Preview has access to camera, which it does.

Do you have any ideas? Am I missing something? Or it's simply a bug which apparently doesn't get fixed after reinstalling, nor after soft reset. As I said, I did hard reset few days ago.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
So you don't have this issue? I've come to think that this issue appears on Lumia 532, but that it may not appear on another Windows 10 device that frequently. Can you confirm that? Can other Lumia 532 users say something about this - do Skype video calls work well for you? Have anybody found a solution? Or to be more precise - you can see who you called, but they don't see you.

I have read after a Google search that this issue is/has been present on some computers as well - on integrated and on external cameras as well.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999